Friday, May 2, 2008

Gall Bladders and Sonsofbitches

God dammit I really fucking hate playing poker. what an evil fucking game. see, we have this love/hate thing going. I love to play. people love it when I play. then later I hate playing.

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: HTML)

MP ($48.65)
CO ($26.30)
Button ($24.65)
Hero ($32.80)
BB ($8)
UTG ($25)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 4d, 4s.
MP raises to $0.75, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.65, 1 fold.

Flop: ($1.75) 4c, 2s, 6h (3 players)
Hero checks, MP bets $1, Hero calls $1.

Turn: ($3.75) 7s (3 players)
Hero checks, MP bets $2, SB raises to $8, MP raises to $16, SB raises to $39.05 (All-In), MP calls $17.05.

River: ($69.85) Jd (3 players, 1 all-in)

Final Pot: $75.85


seriously. wtf?
when god wants to know why I don't believe in him, point him back to this hand. gay ass shit fucking cock loving shit ass fucking shit. fuck! hate this game. hate hate hate hate hate hate hate.

in other news, I'm going ghost hunting tomorrow night in Gettysburg. this will likely be the lame-lamiest thing I ever do, but whatever. I've actually put a lot of thought into where I want to go, and what I want to do? oh, you want to know? well SURE I'll tell you all about it. see, here's the plan...

the Triangular field south of Devil's Den is supposedly very 'active.' Active means has loads of paranormal activity. Paranormal means shit you can't explain. so basically, it's very full of wierd shit.

awesome.

this field saw 2 regiments from Georgia and 1 from Texas take sizeable losses before pushing back the Union line on the top of the hill. The fighting was brutal. Like double cannister upside your head brutal. so the plan is to go check it out. I've seen the field a million times and never once set foot on it. so I have the cameras ready to walk out in this field in the dark and see if I can talk to someone from the old 1st Texas.

yes, I'm likely an idiot.

the bad news is that Harry can't go. Harry's a guy who works for me. Harry believes in everything. I'm pretty sure he has a web page he can pull up that proves that the Tooth Fairy is real. Every conspiracy. Every legend. Everything. Harry built a 'Frank's Box,' also known as the 'Telephone to the Dead.' it's a radio that is on eternal scan and supposedly makes it easier for 'spirits' to talk to the living. I'm all for it being total crap, but I was very interested in seeing it in action. unfortunately Harry's gall bladder had better things to do. Namely, get yanked from Harry's abdomen. So Harry's out. if he kicks off, he better leave me the damned telephone so I can ask him questions about some work he hasn't finished yet.

I'm so torn on this Ghost Hunting too. it sounds really cool, then it sounds absurd, then it sounds intriguing again. I think I've fought for so long to suppress my inner geek, that it bothers me when the little bastard peeks out and people get to look at him and laugh. oh well...if I get video of me shooting the shit with a line of dead Johnny Rebs, I'm sure the Enquirer will be all over my ass.

will I update the blog after the hunt? who knows...its been 9 months since my last update. besides, nobody reads this shit.

No comments: