Friday, July 6, 2007

blog days of summer


Catchy title, eh? I came up with it myself. What's funny about it is that it rhymes with 'dog days of summer' except I used blog...in a blog! Fucking tits, baby.


Poker News:
I suck ass. Royally. People catch on me. I don't catch on them. Somehow I've managed to turn a $50 deposit nearly 3 yrs ago into, well, 3 yrs of play. I've pulled out probably 2k over that time but I've never had more than $700 online at any one time. I guess I can't complain. My 'hobby' has paid for itself, for a couple of laptops, a new garage door, is paying for my 60" 1080p HDTV, got me to +1 Indyfest I, and hopefully a few more things before it's all said and done. I've never made a big score, but I've never busted either. Three cheers for impotence!




In other bizarre news, Poboy has the distinct dishonor of being my twin brother. no shit. they guy could be me. Check out these 2 pictures:


I alomost feel bad for the ugly bastard.

Let's talk about Wonka for a second. Has anyone else totally lost all respect for the guy? I used to hold him in high esteem, but I think when he dissed his fellow Asian Kobayashi and jumped on the Joey Chestnut bandwagon he just lost all credibility. Plus we've all seen wonk 'eat' wings. It was an embarrassment. Ok, he didn't do TERRIBLE for a 5'6" guy considering Fritz and Donnie were absolutely manhandled by the host, but I was let down by the whole thing. I mean here's the obvious underdog at a table full of guys who buy clothes by the ream and you're thinking to yourself 'man, if this guy can pull this off...' You get gleeful (no, not gleeful), a feeling of hope wells up inside you, the eyes open wide, the pulse pounds, you hold your breath...and then he eats 3 wings for every 10 Troy downed. oh well...at least he trounced cbal at RoShamBo. Now THAT was a blogworthy dismantling. 'I'm gonna throw rock. I'm gonna throw rock, bitch. whatcha gonna do now?' Legendary psych job. Absolutely legendary.

anyway. I suck at poker.

bye

No comments: