Tuesday, July 10, 2007

If I ever write a movie script (which I have every interest in doing and not one iota of the ambition) it's going to be about 2 bad guys who do bad things. The bad guys will be awesome and I already have them cast:

Wes Studi and Billy Drago


Wes Studi is best known as Magwa, the psycho killer indian in Last of the Mohicans. Billy Drago was the psycho killer Italian in The Untouchables, the psycho killer Colombian Drug Lord in Delta Force 2, and the generic psycho killer bad guy in Invastion USA.
Seriously the complete and utter baddassishness and hell-wrecking the two of them could lay on the world is astounding. Simply awefuckingsome.
In the movie the two of them will likely drive around in a Z-28 with Uzis and shoot old ladies. They might even hold up a Wal-Mart because I fucking hate Wal-Mart. I also want Wes Studi to rock some old School Muddy Waters.
I have a tough time seeing how any movie could touch this in badassery. I'll probably add a squad of Russian cyborg terrorists as well, that way the Wes and Billy can fuck up the Cyborgs and end the movie with everyone loving them. After the credits roll, they'll take off in the Z-28 and shoot an old lady in a walker and both give the camera a Devilish Wink.
I'm shitting myself thinking about this. So damned awesome... Find ideas like THIS in The +1er, you will not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As your only loyal reader I feel obligated to inform you that this is not your best effort. It's still creepy that you and poboy are twins though. The world is already one Croda over it's quota.